About the role
Nhost is a remote-first company. While prior experience working remotely isn't required, we are looking for individuals who perform well given a high level of independence and autonomy. As a Senior Product Designer, you would be responsible for delivering the best online user experience, which makes this role extremely important for our success and ensuring customer satisfaction and loyalty. This is an incredible opportunity to make a meaningful impact on the future of application development.
What will you do?
- Own and drive the complete product design lifecycle of major features for Nhost
- Understand business objectives and uncover customer insights
- Perform user research to identify problems and validate solutions
- Partner closely with engineering to define product objectives, understand technical constraints, and ideate solutions
- Produce the artifacts needed (specs, sketches, wireframes, mockups, prototypes, or code) to take UI ideas from conception to production
- Work on the design system and component library for Nhost
- Help establish design team processes and uphold high standards for design and product quality at Nhost
What are we looking for?
- Someone with a strong portfolio demonstrating generalist design skills and experience driving the product design lifecycle from end-to-end
- Experience with getting the details right through rapid, continual iteration
- Experience designing developer-centric products and creative software
- Proficiency with Figma
- An intuitive eye for customer needs beyond the obvious
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Organized and self-sufficient